The City of Franklin is teaming up with the Williamson Animal Center with an event called Kitty Hall, a Kitty election, fundraising and adoption event in City Hall in downtown Franklin on Friday, July 19th 10:30-2:30 p.m.
July is the season for kittens and the Williamson Animal Center will be offering a two for the price of one offer at the Kitty Hall event. Mars Petcare and the Downtown Franklin Association are joining in the fun with giveaways and kitty-themed specials at some downtown establishments.
- When: July 19, 2019 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Where: City Hall - 109 3rd Ave. S., Franklin, TN
- Why: We are encouraging the adoption of a feline friend! Come by and vote for your favorite catidate and bring home a new family member!
- Who: The City of Franklin & Williamson Animal Center
Attendees to Kitty Hall will have the opportunity to adopt a cat, cuddle and play with the kittens and take photos! Those who adopt can take home their new kitty from the event. The fees will be $10.00 for kittens and adult cats. They are also giving attendees a special offer of two-for-the-price-of-one!
Meet the Catidates for Meowyor:
I'm Running for your health - so you can be feline fine!
* Proponent of Unifursal Healthcare
* Catnip for medicinal use only
* Wants to make declawing unpawful
* Hosphiss Care available to everyone at the end of their 9th life
* Responsible Reproduction
Favorite Poem: O Cat-ain! My Cat-ain!
If I'm elected, I promise you a pawesome quality of life!
* Improve infrastructure for smoother transpurrrtation
* Won’t let your neighborhood go to the dogs
* Wants you to live in the lap of luxury
* Will build a kitty meowseum to showcase the town’s hissstory
Favorite Book: Of Mice and Men
I am a fur-midable catidate that values the importance of paw and order in our society.
* Demands swift justice for kitnappers
* Promises to declare a war on hackers
* Vows to clean up litter bug activity
* Will order the destruction of all mirrors
Favorite Singer: Paw McCartney
The paw-sibilities are endless when you have a stronger and smarter community!
* Sniff out a pathway to end paw-verty
* Improve litter-acy rates
* Afurdable housing
* Scratch that stigma for old cat ladies
Favorite candy: Kit Kat Bars
Meet the Kitty Staff:
Munson - Kitty Administrator
* Leader of the pack - cool and cathletic
* Charming tone and demeanor makes him a great purrrsuader
* Changed Saturday to Caturday because he could
* Prefers to chill, but is not a pro-cat-stinator – he’s a hard worker!
* Even the mice like him
Favorite Film: Catablanca
Pat & Nat - Kitty Recorders
* Timid, but will speak up if necessary
* Raised in Little Rock
*Graduated with Master Degrees in Public Administration from
the University of Barkandpaws
Favorite Television Show: The Big Fang Theory