- 104 Southeast Parkway, 37064
- Offering drive-through food distribution and rent and utility assistance. You will be asked to stay in your car and follow directions as you enter the parking lot. Please bring your ID.
- Monday - Saturday, 9 AM - 12 Noon and Wednesdays 4 PM - 7 PM.
- For rent and utility assistance, call 615-794-9055.
- For those who want and are able to help, donations of canned corn, peanut butter, canned chicken or tuna and other easily prepared staples are also being accepted.
United Way of Williamson County - Are you in need of assistance from one of United Way’s partner agencies but don’t know which one to contact?
- Dial 2-1-1 to reach a trained specialist to assist you.
- Visit http://uw211help.org/
- Text your zip code to 898211 to connect with a specialist by text.
Covid-19 Response Fund - Housed at United Way and chaired by former Senator Dr. Bill Frist, the COVID-19 Response Fund will focus its initial allocations on helping our neighbors who are experiencing lost wages or who become ill from the virus receive the assistance they need to stay in their homes and keep food on the table. For information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of companies currently hiring, visit: https://members.williamsonchamber.com/jobs
There are several options for those experiencing anxiety, depression, or stress.
Crisis Text Line - text "Williamson" to 741741 to reach a crisis counselor.
Crisis Hot Line - 800-273-8255
Screenings for anxiety, depression, trauma, etc. - screening.mhanational.org/screening-tools?ref=MHAMT
Information Hotline - 615-595-4880
Williamson County Emergency Management (WCEMA) has launched a Coronavirus Public Information Line. The hotline number is (615) 595-4880 and will be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Central Monday through Friday.
Text WCCOVID to 888-777
In an effort to provide a consolidated way for Williamson County residents to receive Coronavirus impact information, Williamson County Emergency Management has launched an opt-in text service for Williamson County Coronavirus updates.
To opt-in to the text update service, individuals can text keyword WCCOVID to 888-777.
The text service is free and will offer all the latest developments and impact information related to the ongoing public health emergency in Williamson County.