- 104 Southeast Parkway, 37064
- Offering drive-through food distribution for anyone in need while schools are closed. Families without school-aged children can come once every 30 days. You will be asked to stay in your car and follow directions as you enter the parking lot. Please bring your ID. Monday-Saturday from 9 AM to noon and Wednesdays from 4-7 PM.
- For rent and utility assistance, call 615-794-9055 Monday-Friday from 9 AM - noon.
- For those who want and are able to help, donations of canned corn, peanut butter, canned chicken or tuna and other easily prepared staples are also being accepted.
United Way of Williamson County - Are you in need of assistance from one of United Way’s partner agencies but don’t know which one to contact?
- Dial 2-1-1 to reach a trained specialist to assist you.
- Visit http://uw211help.org/
- Text your zip code to 898211 to connect with a specialist by text.
Covid-19 Response Fund - Housed at United Way and chaired by former Senator Dr. Bill Frist, the COVID-19 Response Fund will focus its initial allocations on helping our neighbors who are experiencing lost wages or who become ill from the virus receive the assistance they need to stay in their homes and keep food on the table. For information, e-mail email@example.com.
For a list of companies currently hiring, visit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1iqFtbXLUE373F5noExW_cmgZXQXVolsgb1PJZxLXQsg/htmlview#gid=0
There are several options for those experiencing anxiety, depression, or stress.
Crisis Text Line - text "Williamson" to 741741 to reach a crisis counselor.
Crisis Hot Line - 800-273-8255
Screenings for anxiety, depression, trauma, etc. - screening.mhanational.org/screening-tools?ref=MHAMT