Dashboard of cases in United states
City Hall in-person hours limited. Starting Wednesday (3/25), we will also be limiting public access to City Hall from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. for in-person transactions. Bill pay is available online and there is a payment drop box outside City Hall near the Second Ave parking garage. All of our services continue to operate, some virtually, some limited staff in office. Our public safety workers in Fire and Police continue their normal hours and shifts. Trash collection is running on schedule with exception to Blue Bin Recycling which was suspended during the COVID-19 response.
Franklin Parks Work to Protect Citizens in Parks
Franklin Issues Stay at Home Order
Stay at Home Executive Order
Franklin responds to COVID-19
Franklin Mayor, Dr. Ken Moore declares State of Emergency for City Correction: Spring Breakers advised to isolate for 14 days.
Blue bag recycling suspended
BOPAE Drop-off temporarily closed
City of Franklin Allowing Curbside Service of Beer and Fill Growlers
- How to protect yourself https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
- If you think you are sick https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- Symptoms and Testing (Spanish version) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index-sp.html
- Information on assessment sites from the Department of Health: www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov/remote-assessment-sites.html
- The President's Guidelines for America https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
- Johns Hopkins University https://hub.jhu.edu/novel-coronavirus-information/
- Help for small businesses-https://www.williamsonchamber.com/coronavirus/
- Temporary Beer Permit - www.FranklinTN.gov/BeerPermit
Resources - Click Here for a list of Community Resources
Video Updates from Mayor Moore and City Administrator Eric Stuckey
Postponed-to be rescheduled
- Floodplain meeting 3/17
- Public Arts Commission 3/18
- Board of Mayor and Aldermen work session and meeting 3/24-canceled
Meetings not mentioned above will be held according to the CDC guidelines with only 10 persons in the room total including the board members. Accommodations will be provided for public participation and viewing. All meeting will be streamed live on Facebook, YouTube and our Website. A WebEx phone number and access link will be provided to the public. See City calendar for all meetings.
- Senior Bingo (All) canceled until further notice
- Kids Arts Festival 3/28-postponed, new date to be announced
- Arbor Day 4/18 -canceled
- Movie in the Park 4/24-new date 9/18
- Main Street Festival 4/25-26-new date July 18-19
- Eat the Street 5/1 - postponed
- Derby Day 5/2-canceled
- Run for Mercy 5K - canceled
- Westhaven 5k - postponed
- Urban Birding-canceled
- All pavilion reservations for March have been canceled or postponed. If you need more information on pavilion rentals, call our Parks Department at 615-794-2103.
- Art Scene (April 3) - Canceled
- CoolSprings Galleria - Canceled or postponed all planned events, which includes the seasonal Easter Bunny photo program.
- Franklin Theatre - Programming suspended until April 10
- Studio Tenn, The Aretha Legacy - Rescheduled to May 27-31 (originally March 25-29)
- Visitor Center - Closed
- Williamson County Parks Department - Facilities and events closed or canceled until further notice.
- Williamson County Public Libraries - Closed until further notice.
- For a list of restaurants offering limited service, go here: visitfranklin.com/business-event-updates. If a place is not listed, please contact the business directly via their website or phone.
- Playgrounds in all parks are closed.
- Dog Parks at Harlinsdale Farm and Liberty Park are closed. Dogs will be allowed on leash in all parks.
- Walking trails and wide-open green spaces will remain open.
- Basketball courts and batting cages are closed
- Skate Park is closed
- Pavilions in all parks will remain open, but the City urges families to only congregate in groups of ten, or less, and abide by CDC guidelines.
- Restrooms will remain open.
- Franklin Baseball Club league play - suspended.
- No baseball tournaments through April 30th.
- Lacrosse games canceled through April 5th.
- Softball league canceled through April 12th.
- No softball tournaments through April 30th.
- Equine events at the Park at Harlinsdale canceled through April 30th.
Franklin City Court IN-PERSON Court proceedings suspended for March.
In accordance with guidance of the TN Supreme Court all in person proceedings thru March 31st are postponed.
Those with City of Franklin Court dates of:
- Tuesday March 17th are rescheduled for April 28th
- Tuesday, March 24th are rescheduled for May 5th
- Tuesday, March 31st are rescheduled for May 12th
Our court office with remain open. If you have questions, please call our Court office at (6151)794-5362 or email us at email@example.com for information.
Stay at home and pay with no service fee during the COVID-19 isolation period. During regular office hours and for delinquent payments call 615-794-4572. Regular payments can call 866-696-1916 24 hours per day.
Our drop off box is always open, it is located on 2nd Ave. behind the parking garage.
City Hall is open to the public from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. only (Monday - Friday).