Dashboard of cases in United states
City Hall is closed to the public. All services performed at City Hall will continue online or by phone. Bill pay is available online or through the payment drop boxes on Second Ave S, near the parking garage, or right outside the entrance to City Hall near the Second Ave parking garage. All of our services continue to operate. Our public safety workers in Fire and Police continue their normal hours and shifts. Trash collection is running on schedule with exception to Blue Bin Recycling which was suspended during the COVID-19 response.
Police Seek Voluntary Compliance with Stay at Home Orders
Franklin Closes City Hall-Services Continue
Fire Department Establishes Temporary Stations to Reduce COVID-19 Risk
Franklin offers free Wifi in Public Spaces
Franklin Parks Work to Protect Citizens in Parks
Franklin Issues Stay at Home Order
Stay at Home Executive Order
Franklin responds to COVID-19
Franklin Mayor, Dr. Ken Moore declares State of Emergency for City Correction: Spring Breakers advised to isolate for 14 days.
Blue bin recycling suspended
BOPAE Drop-off temporarily closed
City of Franklin Allowing Curbside Service of Beer and Fill Growlers
- How to protect yourself https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html
- If you think you are sick https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
- Symptoms and Testing (Spanish version) - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index-sp.html
- Information on assessment sites from the Department of Health: www.tn.gov/health/cedep/ncov/remote-assessment-sites.html
- The President's Guidelines for America https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf
- Johns Hopkins University https://hub.jhu.edu/novel-coronavirus-information/
- Help for small businesses-https://www.williamsonchamber.com/coronavirus/
- Temporary Beer Permit - www.FranklinTN.gov/BeerPermit
Resources - Click Here for a list of Community Resources
Video Updates from Mayor Moore and City Administrator Eric Stuckey
Postponed or rescheduled
Meetings will be held according to the CDC guidelines with only 10 persons in the room total including the board or commission members. Accommodations will be provided for public participation and viewing. All meeting will be streamed live on Facebook, YouTube and our Website. A phone number and access link will be provided to the public. See City calendar for all meetings and directions on how to access that particular meeting.
- Senior Bingo (All) canceled until further notice
- Kids Arts Festival 3/28-postponed, new date to be announced
- Arbor Day 4/18 -canceled
- Movie in the Park 4/24-new date 9/18
- Main Street Festival 4/25-26-new date July 18-19
- Eat the Street 5/1 - postponed
- Derby Day 5/2-canceled
- Run for Mercy 5K - canceled
- Westhaven 5k - postponed
- Urban Birding-canceled
- All pavilion reservations for March have been canceled or postponed. If you need more information on pavilion rentals, call our Parks Department at 615-794-2103.
- Art Scene (April 3) - Canceled
- CoolSprings Galleria - Canceled or postponed all planned events, which includes the seasonal Easter Bunny photo program.
- Franklin Theatre - Programming suspended until April 10
- Studio Tenn, The Aretha Legacy - Rescheduled to May 27-31 (originally March 25-29)
- Visitor Center - Closed
- Williamson County Parks Department - Facilities and events closed or canceled until further notice.
- Williamson County Public Libraries - Closed until further notice.
RestaurantsFor a list of restaurants offering limited service, go here: https://brentwood.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=2eba211c03674d948252192326d387f3
If a place is not listed, please contact the business directly via their website or phone.
- Playgrounds in all parks are closed.
- Dog Parks at Harlinsdale Farm and Liberty Park are closed. Dogs will be allowed on leash in all parks.
- Walking trails and wide-open green spaces will remain open.
- Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts and Batting Cages are closed
- Skate Park is closed
- Pavilions in all parks will remain open, but the City urges families to only congregate in groups of ten, or less, and abide by CDC guidelines.
- Restrooms will remain open.
- Franklin Baseball Club league play - suspended.
- No baseball tournaments through May 3rd.
- Lacrosse games canceled through May 3rd
- WCPR Softball league canceled through May 3rd
- No softball tournaments through May 3rd.
- Equine events at the Park at Harlinsdale canceled through May 3rd.
3/31/20-The Tennessee State Supreme Court has extended its order suspending court operations across the state. Franklin City Court is now suspended for the month of April and is scheduled to resume on Tuesday, May 5th. All persons scheduled for court during the month of April will be rescheduled and receive a letter and a phone call with their new date.
If you have questions, please call our Court office at (6151)794-5362 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Stay at home and pay with no service fee during the COVID-19 isolation period. During regular office hours and for delinquent payments call 615-794-4572. Regular payments can call 866-696-1916, 24 hours per day.
Our drop off box is always open, it is located on 2nd Ave. behind the parking garage.
City Hall is open to the public from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. only (Monday - Friday).