Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A - C          D - F          G - I          J - L          M - O          P - S          T - V          W - Z



Williamson County

Williamson County Administrative offices are located at 1320 West Main Street. If you have questions about County government and services, contact the County Mayor's office at 615-790-5700.

Water Department

The City of Franklin furnishes water and sewer service, subject to the rules and regulations of the City, as approved by the Board of Mayor and Aldermen, and under rules promulgated by the State of Tennessee. For information on these services or if you have a question regarding your water bill, please contact the Water Management Department at 615-794-4554.


For more information on Zoning, contact the Planning and Sustainability Department at 615-791-3212 or Building and Neighborhood Services at 615-794-7012.