COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
The public may participate by:
- Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
- Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video and make comments.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
- Email comments to the provided e-mail address. Be sure to include the item on which you're commenting.
- A call in number will be provided prior to the meeting. Call this number at the start of the meeting. You will be alerted when it's time to state your comments for the record.
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please call 615-791-3217.
To access minutes and agendas prior to March 31, 2020, please contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.