Mayor issues Stay at Home Order.  For more information, go to

City Hall Closed-Services continue online and on phone, call (615) 791-3217

For Covid-19 updates, visit

Report a complaint or concern

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

For EMERGENCY Assistance:

To file a complaint on an employee: 
(615) 550-6805, Professional Standards

For traffic/parking concerns, and to request additional enforcement: 
(615) 550-6828, Traffic Unit

To report a crime, scam, or other concern:
(615) 794-2513, Dispatch