The Administrative Manual is the one-stop source for all community development documents and review procedure within the City of Franklin. It contains brief overviews of the city's policy documents and land-use regulations, as well as descriptions of all the reviewing departments and agencies, commissions, and boards.
The manual is structured to provide easy access to the specific information needed about a particular planning document, review body, or development review procedure.
Review Procedures and Checklists Outlined in the Administrative Manual
- Preapplication Conferences and Preliminary Concept Meetings
- Land Use Plan Amendments
- Zoning Map Amendments
- Planned Unit Development (PUD)
- Preliminary and Final Plats
- Site Plans
- Certificate of Appropriateness (COA)for Historic Preservation Related Projects
- Variances and Appeals of Administrative Decisions
- Stormwater Management Permits
- Tree Removal Permits
- Grading and Erosion Control Permits
- Sign Permits
Other important information covered by the Administrative Manual