The Northwest extension of Mack Hatcher is included as part of the City’s Major Thoroughfare Plan. Proposed improvements are to extend Mack Hatcher from Hillsboro Road to the Westhaven Subdivision’s southern property line. The cross section is proposed to be 4 lanes (12’ wide each) with a raised median, multi-use path on the inside, street lighting at intersections and other appurtenances as required. Roundabouts will be installed at the intersections with S.R. 96 W and Del Rio Pike.
1,300 feet south of S.R. 96 W to 3,000 feet east of Hillsboro Road (at the existing Harpeth River Bridge)
Approximately 17,000 LF (3.2 Miles)
• Mack Hatcher Parkway Northwest Extension - Location Map
• Northwest Extension Context Sensitive Design - BOMA Presentation 02/09/10
• Northwest Extension Pre Acquisition Meeting Notes 12/14/09
• Northwest Extension Rebel Meadows Presentation 5/12/2010
• Northwest Extension Quadrant Map