- Can price information be displayed with my work?
- Is the artwork insured?
- What are the hours of City Hall?
- Why was my application rejected?
- If I’ve been invited to display my work in City Hall, why does each piece have to be juried?
- Why were pieces in my exhibit rejected?
Can price information be displayed with my work?No, prices can not be displayed. However you can include your contact information and say something to the effect of, “For price information, please contact…”
Is the artwork insured?
No, the City does not insure any artwork.
What are the hours of City Hall?All entrances are open from 6 am to 5 pm on weekdays. The 3rd Avenue entrance may be open later if there is a public meeting or special event in City Hall.
Why was my application rejected?There are many reasons why an application may be rejected. Common reasons are your exhibit may be too similar to upcoming exhibits. (i.e. it is dealing with the same subject matter), or you may not have enough pieces to exhibit.