This section is the primary contact for zoning compliance and inquiries. You may email to request Zoning Certification Letter, Business Use Certification and Determination, and other Zoning verification letters. The City of Franklin Regulations and Maps and the Zoning Districts are defined there. This division monitors, investigates and reviews land use and site design compliance, as well as enforcing the Franklin Tree, Floodplain Development and Zoning Ordinance. The Zoning Administrator also maintains a list and monitors archeological, Civil War and cemetary sites.
This sections works in association with the City of Franklin Business Tax Office in verifying Zoning compliance for all businesses, including home and peddler/solicitors.
- Business Use Certification and Determination
- Zoning Letter Request ($25.00 fee)
- Permitted Uses
- Accessory Uses & Home Occupations
- Off Street Parking Standards
- Peddler/Solicitor Permit Application and Information
- Holiday Storage Application and Info
For Zoning questions or comments please contact Molly Pike.