- Feb 15 Throughout February, the City of Franklin will celebrate Black History Month by looking back at "Franklin's Black H… https://t.co/UkkVLP1NMd
- Feb 14 Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️ #CityofFranklin #ValentinesDay #Valentine2020 https://t.co/cB1Nce5LVY
- Feb 13 With flooding due to rain, Pinkerton Park, Bicentennial Park, Eastern Flank Battlefield Park and Ruby Lynch Trail a… https://t.co/z6TmEVAIV1
- Feb 13 Throughout February, the City of Franklin will celebrate Black History Month by looking back at "Franklin's Black H… https://t.co/L9okQ91cwG
- Feb 13 FLOODING ALERT: TDOT has closed Lewisburg Pike due to flooding. The City will subsequently close Carriage Park drive @ Lewisburg Ave.
- Feb 13 RT @FranklinTraffic: RD CLOSURE: 3RD AVE N B/T 4TH AVE N – N MARGIN. Closure due to flooding. We will update as soo… https://t.co/jLMhRnSDCg
Franklin Fire Department is Hiring Firefighters
Apply by February 14, 2020
Franklin, TN – Do you have what it takes to be a Franklin Firefighter? The Franklin Fire Department is hiring! No training or experience is required in order to apply. The Franklin Fire Department provides paid training and certification. Watch the department’s firefighter recruiting video here: https://youtu.be/ibYPa8XFgVU.
Applicants must be 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and a valid driver’s license. The entry level firefighter salary is $40,040 annually; paramedics and experienced firefighters qualify for additional pay. For a detailed description of requirements and benefits visit www.franklintn.gov/FFDcareers.
If hired with no prior certification, firefighters must successfully complete the City of Franklin’s or the Tennessee Fire and Codes Academy’s fire training program. They must also successfully complete and pass Emergency Medical Technician Basic training, and pass the EMT-B National Registry exam within two years of their hire date.
Apply online by February 14, 2020 HERE.