- Nov 19 Fred Diaz, CEO of Mitsubishi Motors North America speaks at Williamson, Inc. Annual Celebration at their new headqu… https://t.co/5kqbOCQ6v0
- Nov 19 Who else is loving this fall weather?? 🍁🍂 #CityofFranklin https://t.co/PXakMIZEuw
- Nov 16 It is a beautiful day in Franklin for a great community event for @FranklinFire! Thank you to everyone who made the… https://t.co/8xAeCfMF3p
- Nov 14 ♻️Blue Bin delivery Phase 1 begins in January ➡️Register before December 15 to get your bin during Phase 1 ➡️If y… https://t.co/dcIY7JlMuA
- Nov 14 We are very excited to make our donation to the United Way's 'Full Tummies, Warm Hearts' food drive. The food will… https://t.co/WODcqAq0kp
Cash reward offered for info on back-to-back Franklin robberies
Detectives are seeking information about two, back-to-back armed robberies in Franklin neighborhoods this week. Tuesday night at about 7:30 pm, three to four Hispanic men in a dark, older model, box-style luxury car robber a man walking his dog outside 301 N. Royal Oaks Boulevard. A short time later, the suspects robbed a couple walking on nearby Stanwick Drive. The robbers displayed handguns during both incidents. No one was injured during either.
Franklin Police are asking area residents with home surveillance cameras to check their systems for possible footage of the suspects or their vehicle. There is a cash reward of up to $1,000 for anonymous information about the suspects.
Call Crime Stoppers: (615) 794-4000
or click to submit an anonymous eTip
# # #