- Sep 14 Be sure to sign up for traffic and safety alerts if you are going to Pilgrimage Music Festival! See you there! https://t.co/veNNrVgF05
- Sep 13 Heading to Pilgrimage Festival next weekend? Be sure to sign up for traffic and safety alerts! https://t.co/oiGjS8aNMN
- Sep 13 The K-9 Korral at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm will be closed from 9/9/19 - 9/29/19 for Pilgrimage Festival. Pleas… https://t.co/pOk1ACJ3tF
- Sep 12 The K-9 Korral at The Park at Harlinsdale Farm will be closed from 9/9/19 - 9/29/19 for Pilgrimage Festival. Pleas… https://t.co/qhsrtwr6Ef
- Sep 11 Ever wonder why the Harpeth River looks like chocolate milk after it rains? That’s pollution! Sediment is one of th… https://t.co/QEAUnpz3Gc
- Sep 11 On August 19th Graeme Asch, owner of Mercantile Deli, noticed a deck fire in the alley behind Main Street. His quic… https://t.co/nmM82kXhXq
Impaired driver arrested following I-65 hit & run
Late last night Franklin Police arrested a DUI suspect after he left the scene of a crash on I-65. At 11:00 pm, Finis Hylton drove away after crashing into a vehicle on I-65 N near Cool Springs Boulevard. A nearby Williamson County Deputy spotted Hylton on Moores Lane and held him for Franklin Police.
Hylton showed several signs of impairment and was arrested. Charged with DUI and Leaving the Scene, Hylton is free on the $4,000 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court on August 29. Thankfully, no one was injured in Thursday night’s crash.