- Sep 21 Be sure to sign up for traffic and safety alerts is you are attending the Pilgrimage Music Festival! See you there! https://t.co/FABHanDLi8
- Sep 19 Check out all things Pilgrimage on the City Website! Parking, traffic, safety and more. https://t.co/itUR6l2Sdl https://t.co/8SDfORjE29
- Sep 18 Check out all things Pilgrimage on the City Website! Parking, traffic, safety and more. https://t.co/Vfe66ULlKs https://t.co/xe7RD25gzc
- Sep 17 Franklin is honoring Constitution Week with the Daughters of the American Revolution. #Constitution… https://t.co/0ujXygh8JO
- Sep 14 Be sure to sign up for traffic and safety alerts if you are going to Pilgrimage Music Festival! See you there! https://t.co/veNNrVgF05
Fun in the Summer at City of Franklin Parks
Enjoy movies, kids’ days, fishing and more right in your own back yard!
Franklin—The City of Franklin Parks Department has a full schedule of summer fun at City Parks in 2019. Pick one, or attend all eight events all the way through August! This is going to be a busy summer for the Franklin Parks team. There is a little something for everyone, from a relaxing movie in the park at Pinkerton or Eastern Flank Battlefield, or fishing at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm. They also have fun events scheduled for the littlest ones in June like Wildlife Wednesday, Fairy Tales along the Trail and the ever popular Water Day, all at Pinkerton Park. Some of the events require pre-registration, please see details below!
Pinkerton Park, 405 Murfreesboro Road. Join us for Kids Days at Pinkerton Park. Light snacks will be provided, along with entertainment.
- Wildlife Wednesday, Wednesday, June 12 9:30am-11:30am
- Fairy Tales along the Trail, Wednesday, June 26, 9:30am-11:30am
- Water Day,Wednesday, July 24, 9:00am-12:00pm
FISHIN' ON THE FARM
Friday, June 14, 10am-2pm,The Park at Harlinsdale Farm, 239 Franklin Road. Join us on the farm for fishing in the pond. Kids 12 and younger can fish in our catch and release pond. Poles and bait are supplied, but feel free to bring your own. Parents must accompany each child. Space is limited to 50 participants. To pre-register, please call the Programming Team at 615.794.2103.
MOVIES IN THE PARK
Bring a chair or pack a blanket for an evening movie! This free movie will begin at sunset. Concessions items will be available for purchase.
- May 31, 8pm, (at dark)-Pinkerton
- June 28, 8pm (at dark)-Pinkerton Park
- July 19, 8pm (at dark)-Pinkerton Park
- August 23, 8pm (at dark)-Eastern Flank Battlefield Park