- May 16 Franklin Fire Department personnel and other emergency responders were honored recently at the department's annual… https://t.co/pDzhh5lCLT
- Apr 30 Do you have a worn-out American flag that needs to be retired properly? There are 2 new flag repositories in Frank… https://t.co/SB7cL7Y7iV
- Apr 24 Do you have what it takes to be a Franklin Firefighter? No training or experience is necessary to apply! We provid… https://t.co/McswWioBLz
- Apr 23 Watch today's groundbreaking ceremony for Station 7 - a new Fire/EMS station for @FranklinFire and @Williamson_Med… https://t.co/SolmqfqrT7
- Apr 23 Learn about Franklin Fire’s amazing new Rescue 3 by following this link: https://t.co/LHesrnMqKD https://t.co/8ExtPbvB1m
Franklin Fire Department is Hiring Firefighters
Apply by May 27, 2019
Franklin, TN – Do you have what it takes to be a Franklin Firefighter? The Franklin Fire Department is hiring! No training or experience is required in order to apply. The Franklin Fire Department provides paid training and certification. Watch the department’s firefighter recruiting video here: https://youtu.be/ibYPa8XFgVU.
Applicants must be 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and a valid driver’s license. The entry level firefighter salary is $40,040 annually; paramedics and experienced firefighters qualify for additional pay. For additional requirements please visit www.franklintn.gov/FFDcareers.
Qualified applicants will be invited to take a written test, and a pass/fail Physical Ability Test.
If hired, firefighters must successfully complete the City of Franklin’s or the Tennessee Fire and Codes Academy’s fire training program. They must also successfully complete and pass Emergency Medical Technician Basic training, and pass the EMT-B National Registry exam within two years of their hire date.
Apply online by May 27, 2019 at www.franklintn.gov/jobs.