- Jun 22 We urge people to use caution at City Parks! Multiple tree branches and trees down. We will be working to clear thr… https://t.co/cQtYWCPzuS
- Jun 22 Looking for a temporary job? Be a Census Taker! https://t.co/Fhmzd8fM2e. https://t.co/BFOljH8J80
- Jun 21 Be sure to stop by Harlinsdale Farm before 2 pm and enjoy the rest of the free yoga festivities in celebration of I… https://t.co/s6KQ05t7gO
- Jun 20 Join us and @FrndsFrnklnPrks as we celebrate (along with a few friendly🐐) International Yoga Day at Harlinsdale Far… https://t.co/JzUNfKJQMu
- Jun 19 Did you know fences, landscaping, and other hardscapes can cause stormwater to back up and flood upstream neighbors… https://t.co/WdnPQJvaRJ
- Jun 19 #WaterWednesday: It's a busy work zone at the Water Reclamation Facility! Read about the latest project updates her… https://t.co/awP3rnyiqr
K-9 Korral, Harlinsdale Dog Park Re-Opens
Work is complete and park opened Tuesday morning.
Franklin--The K-9 Korral Dog Park at Harlinsdale Farm opens earlier than expected. The Park opened Tuesday, October 9th to Franklin dog owners. Due to significant rain and flooding during and after the Pilgrimage Festival, significant repairs were needed at the Park. The north entrance is the only entrance open to the dog park. The South entrance is closed.
The South side of the park remains closed for ongoing repairs. Park officials hope to have the entire Park re-open for scheduled events the end of October.