- Oct 11 #TBT: A Red Cross float makes its way down the Franklin Square on Armistice Day 1933. https://t.co/jIUtLlw1VZ
- Oct 10 Have you heard the news? Harlinsdale Dog Park is now open! North entrance only! South side of park is still close… https://t.co/R5ijiq9HCc
- Oct 09 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Avoid getting into a sticky situation by learning more about the City's Bluebag Recycling Pr… https://t.co/0IZcOtR8ME
- Oct 08 It’s a warm and beautiful day in Franklin! https://t.co/jhLVdaQ3f8
- Oct 04 #TBT: Downtown Franklin - June 1925 https://t.co/ZmiwxjtjWz
K-9 Korral, Harlinsdale Dog Park Re-Opens
Work is complete and park opened Tuesday morning.
Franklin--The K-9 Korral Dog Park at Harlinsdale Farm opens earlier than expected. The Park opened Tuesday, October 9th to Franklin dog owners. Due to significant rain and flooding during and after the Pilgrimage Festival, significant repairs were needed at the Park. The north entrance is the only entrance open to the dog park. The South entrance is closed.
The South side of the park remains closed for ongoing repairs. Park officials hope to have the entire Park re-open for scheduled events the end of October.