- Nov 14 Let’s RT to help our neighbors to the north spread the word to get this dangerous criminal off of the street. https://t.co/plo1g1WNc4
- Nov 13 Recent auto burglaries, and how you can help https://t.co/wdDJCIoNK8 via @Nextdoor
- Nov 13 A message from the Chief of Police https://t.co/N3rgYOLtSk https://t.co/ErUPL0pISS
- Nov 12 Know where Richard Eugene Webb is? He’s wanted in a Franklin church burglary. Cash for info on his whereabouts. Cal… https://t.co/zOZbyhazje
- Nov 12 Anonymous tips identify church burglars; One arrested, Crime Stoppers cash offered for whereabouts of Richard Webb https://t.co/nrIi8DiNFN
- Nov 11 To all of the amazing Veterans who have sacrificed so much, so that we can enjoy our amazing freedoms: Thank you!!… https://t.co/D7zRBHBxyY
Drunk driver crashes car, assaults first responders trying to help him
A drunk driver who assaulted the first responders trying to help him is due in court next week. Shortly after 11:00 pm on May 30 officers responded to an injury crash at Culberson and Shawnee. Arriving officers found a single vehicle in the ditch, with the driver, 32-year-old Billy Clark, trapped inside.
Clark became hostile with the officers and paramedics trying to help him, and started yelling racial slurs. Clark punched a paramedic in the head, attempted to punch a police officer, and spit on the necks and faces of other first responders.
Charged with DUI and three counts of Assault, Clark remains in jail on a $6,500 bond. He faces a judge next Thursday.
# # #