- Dec 09 Don’t let the weather turn you into a Christmas Scrooge! There’s still time to get downtown and enjoy the last few… https://t.co/pvuwgYSCIp
- Dec 08 Due to weather and parking conditions at the park, off-site parking at Harlinsdale will be CLOSED tomorrow for Dick… https://t.co/4t8sqGfuqk
- Dec 07 Heading to Dickens of a Christmas this weekend? Stay up to date with weather and other event updates with the… https://t.co/tv7oKu9RJG
- Dec 06 #ThrowbackThursday: Williamson County Historian Rick Warwick gives us a history lesson about the oldest building on… https://t.co/o1STnEU92q
- Dec 05 #WaterWednesday: Did you know more than 600 species of crayfish worldwide and about 90 of them call Tennessee home?… https://t.co/J8H2o0Yee0
Mayor Ken Moore Gives State of the City Speech, Wednesday, May 16
Speech will be at the Factory in Liberty Hall and includes a light Breakfast sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary
Franklin- Mayor Ken Moore will give his eighth State of the City presentation at the Factory in Franklin at Liberty Hall on Wednesday, May 16, at 7:45 a.m. Doors open at 7:00 a.m.; light breakfast, sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary, will be provided. City Departments will have tables and booths set up to show off the City’s services and accomplishments in the past year.
The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Back to the Future.” Mayor Moore will go back in time and look at historical decisions made in the past and how those decisions are like the decisions the Board of Mayor and Alderman are making today. He’ll highlight the City’s accomplishments and projects on the horizon.
“This year we are paralleling our past with our future and the effects our decisions have on our citizens,” said Mayor Ken Moore. “I look forward to highlighting city accomplishments and showing how growth and quality of life can be accomplished together. We thank the Franklin Breakfast Rotary for partnering with the City, and the community for this event.”
-# # #-