- Dec 09 Don’t let the weather turn you into a Christmas Scrooge! There’s still time to get downtown and enjoy the last few… https://t.co/pvuwgYSCIp
- Dec 08 Due to weather and parking conditions at the park, off-site parking at Harlinsdale will be CLOSED tomorrow for Dick… https://t.co/4t8sqGfuqk
- Dec 07 Heading to Dickens of a Christmas this weekend? Stay up to date with weather and other event updates with the… https://t.co/tv7oKu9RJG
- Dec 06 #ThrowbackThursday: Williamson County Historian Rick Warwick gives us a history lesson about the oldest building on… https://t.co/o1STnEU92q
- Dec 05 #WaterWednesday: Did you know more than 600 species of crayfish worldwide and about 90 of them call Tennessee home?… https://t.co/J8H2o0Yee0
Crash closes Columbia Ave
major impacts to morning rush expected
Several utility poles were badly damaged this morning after a Columbia Avenue driver fell asleep at the wheel.
Middle Tennessee Electric and AT&T have to make considerable repairs, which has Columbia Avenue closed, in both directions, from Downs Boulevard to Battle Avenue.
This closure will last through the morning rush hour, which will result in considerable congestion on Columbia Avenue, Downs Boulevard, Battle Avenue, and W. Main Street.
Increased drive time on other routes in
and around the downtown Franklin area is expected.
# # #