- Oct 20 UNITE WILLIAMSON: Many people from different spiritual backgrounds gathered together for a very moving prayer break… https://t.co/46cKq9ywW4
- Oct 19 It was a perfect morning for a stroll! Thank you Mayor Moore for leading this walk for breast cancer awareness. https://t.co/6B3JSKNByq
- Oct 19 Aspen Grove Park will be closed on Wednesday, October 24th and Thursday, October 25th for parking lot sealing and s… https://t.co/tnDEbxNAZA
- Oct 18 Perfect convertible weather with a wonderful view. https://t.co/FOR0IEmLFN
- Oct 18 #TBT: This photo shows construction underway at the Water Treatment Plant on Lewisburg Pike in January 2016. The n… https://t.co/mfcJ879BCJ
- Oct 17 Water Wednesday: Do you have fire sprinklers in your home? If not, watch this video for some eye-opening reasons to… https://t.co/ZNDem2bSZg
Franklin Police arrest repeat DUI offender following I-65 crash
John Thomas Jackson
A repeat offender was arrested for his second DUI and fourth Driving on a Revoked License charge, Sunday. At 1:52 am officers responded to a single-vehicle crash on I-65 S near Peytonsville Road, where John Jackson, of Nashville, lost control of his vehicle, spun out, and collided with the median.
Jackson was released from jail after posting the $8,000 bond set by the Magistrate. Charged with DUI – Second Offense, Driving on a Revoked License – Fourth Offense, and Violation of the Implied Consent Law, Jackson is due in court 02/22/2018 at 1:00 pm.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #