COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
Historic Zoning Commission
- Date: 04/13/2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
The City will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a small number of staff members due to current limitations on public gatherings.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is still able to participate in the meeting.
The public may participate in the following ways:
- Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
- Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to ask questions during the meeting at specific times.
- Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video.
- The public may email questions to email@example.com to be read aloud during the meeting.