Historic Zoning Commission
- Date: 04/13/2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
The City will restrict physical access in the meeting room to a small number of staff members due to current limitations on public gatherings.
Accommodations have been made to ensure that the public is still able to participate in the meeting.
The public may participate in the following ways:
- Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
- Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Call in to the conference meeting 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941. Callers will be unmuted and given an opportunity to ask questions during the meeting at specific times.
- Limited viewing will be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video.
- The public may email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to be read aloud during the meeting.