COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 08/26/2010 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
CITY OF FRANKLIN
EMPLOYEE PENSION & TRUST INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
1:00 PM – BOARDROOM
CITY HALL, 109 THIRD AVENUE SOUTH
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Alderman Clyde Barnhill Alderman Ken Moore
Citizen Randy Houston Citizen Marcia Williams
Employee Mark Paris Employee Matt Reinders
Human Resources Director, Shirley Harmon
1. Call to Order
2. Approve Minutes of May 27, 2010 and June 10, 2010
3. Quarterly Performance Update – Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
4. Quarterly Report – Elizabeth Browne, SunTrust (via phone)
5. Actuarial Report – David Kays, Acuff & Associates
6. Consideration of Real Estate Managers – Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
7. Receipt of notice from SunTrust of change from Ridgeworth to Federated for overnight fund investment
8. Discussion of Plan changes or alternate Plan for new hires – Clyde Barnhill
9. Update of early retirement policies-Shirley Harmon
10. Consideration of RFP’s for business services
11. Other Business of the Committee
Anyone requesting accommodations should contact Shirley Harmon, ADA Coordinator, at 791-3216 prior to the meeting.