COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
Capital Investment Committee
- Date: 01/13/2011 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
View MINUTES from this meeting.
Dana McLendon, Chairman
Clyde Barnhill, Vice Chairman
1.Consideration of the Professional Services Agreement (COF Contract No 2010-0198) with Smith Seckman Reid, Inc. (SSR) for the Construction Administration Services for the Nichol Mill Lane Reconstruction Project in an Amount Not to Exceed $52,660.00.
2. Discussion Concerning the Final Change Order for the Franklin Corridor and Connector Streets Economic Development Project; Third and Fifth Avenues North with Civil Constructors, Inc.
3. Consideration of the Construction Bid Award to Jenco Construction for the Nichol Mill Lane Reconstruction Project (COF Contract No 2010-0180) in the Amount of $1,237,503.56.
4.Update regarding the Construction Bids received for the McEwen Drive Improvements, Phase III Project (COF Contract No 2010-0003).
5. Consideration of Ordinance 2011-05 to Establish Yield Control at the Market Exchange Court and Shingle Way Entrances to the Circle in Market Exchange Court.
6. Consideration of the Purchase of Property Known as 331 5th Avenue North as Part of the Hillsboro Road Improvements Project.
7. Consideration of the Purchase of Permanent Easements (COF Contract No 2010-0192) from Williamson County on the Agriculture Expo Center on Long Lane, Tax Map 117, Parcel 027.00 for a Water Main Extension in the Amount of $10,000.
8. Discussion on the Speed Limit on Westhaven Boulevard in the Residential Portion.
9. Street Projects’ Status Reports:
a. Mack Hatcher Parkway NW Extension
b. Hillsboro Road Improvements
c. McEwen Drive, Phase III Improvements
d. 3rd Avenue Extension
e. South Carothers Parkway Extension
f. Columbia Avenue Streetscape Project
g. Carlisle Lane/Boyd Mill @ SR 96 West Signalization
h. Nichol Mill Lane
i. Mallory Station Signalization at General George Patton and Duke Drive
j. TOC Phase 3 Software Project
k. TOC Phase 3 Infrastructure and Upgrades Project
l. Franklin ITS (ARRA 2009) Project
m. Cool Springs Traffic Signal Upgrade Project
10. Water Management Projects’ Status Reports
a. ARRA Drinking Water Project – Raw Water Reservoir Rehabilitation
b. ARRA Green Projects – West Reclaimed Water Line, Downs Boulevard Reclaimed Water Line
c. ARRA Clean Water Projects – Boyd Mill Low Pressure Sewer, Country Road Low Pressure Sewer
d. Southeast Water Line
e. Monticello Wastewater Collection
f. Downs Boulevard Water Line
g. Franklin Integrated Water Resources Plan
h. Water, Wastewater and Reclaimed Water Specifications
11. Stormwater Projects’ Status Reports
a. Jackson Lake Dredging Improvements Project
b. Liberty Creek Watershed Improvements Project
c. On Call Stream Restoration Project
Meetings of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen are open and public sessions in accordance with law. All interested persons are urged to attend.
Eric S. Stuckey