For more information on Franklin Transit, including schedules, visit their website at www.tmagroup.org/franklin-transit.
The three program areas of Franklin Transit are as follows:
- Franklin Transit, which can take you around Franklin;
- VanStar, which can connect you with other drivers to start up a vanpool. https://vanstar.com/
- Franklin Express, where a coach bus can take you back and forth to Nashville for work. http://www.musiccitystar.org/Middle-TN-RTA-bus-maps-and-schedules.asp
|Dale Thomas (Chair)
Re: Applications for Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loans
- Date: 07/14/2016 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: City Hall Board Room
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
The City of Franklin
will conduct a PUBLIC MEETING
on Thursday, July 14, 2016, at 6:00 p.m. at the Franklin City Hall Board Room
to provide information about the City’s applications
for two low-interest Clean Water State Revolving Fund Loans totaling $45,000,000
for the Wastewater Treatment Plant and Biosolids Improvements project
and the impact, if any, on monthly sewer bills.
Per the State Revolving Fund’s evaluation, current user rates are sufficient to repay the loans.
One loan will be in the amount of $1,500,000 with $225,000 in principal forgiveness that will not have to be repaid.
The other loan will be in the amount of $43,500,000 with no principal forgiveness.
Questions prior to the meeting should be directed to
Mark Hilty at 615-794-4554.