COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
Budget & Finance Committee
- Date: 02/18/2010 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
01. Call To Order
02. Approval Of January 21, 2010 Regular Budget and Finance Committee Minutes
03. Discussion Of The Auditor’s Report For Fiscal Year 2009. Report on Conference Call with Auditor.
Russ Truell, ACA Finance and Administration
04. Budget Presentation: Fire Department
Fire Chief Rocky Garzarek
05. Budget Presentation: Police Department And Drug Fund.
Police Chief Jackie Moore
06. Budget Presentation:Solid Waste Department
Becky Caldwell, Solid Waste Director
07. Consideration Of Proposed Ordinance 2010-15, An Ordinance of a Budget Amendment To Drug Fund To Account For Purchase Of Audio Visual Equipment At Police Headquarters.
Brad Wilson, Facilities Project Manager
08. Consideration Of Street Resurfacing Listing.
Joe York, Streets Department Director
09. Consideration Of Proposed Ordinance 2010-16, An Ordinance of A Budget Amendment For Road Impact Study. Russ Truell, ACA Finance And Administration
10. Consideration Of Proposed Ordinance 2010-17, An Ordinance of A Budget Amendment To Fund Condemnation Of Boyd Mill & Carlisle Right Of Way Purchase. (CIC 02/11/10)
Russ Truell, ACA Finance And Administration
11. Consideration of March 18th Meeting Date.
Additional informational documents are attached as follows:
Meetings of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen are open and public sessions in accordance with law. All interested persons are urged to attend.
Eric S. Stuckey