Battlefield Preservation Commission
- Date: 10/09/2014 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM
- Location: City Hall Training Room
109 3rd Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
AGENDA FOR REGULAR MEETING
CITY OF FRANKLIN
BATTLEFIELD PRESERVATION COMMISSION
October 9, 2014, 7:30 A.M.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Battlefield Preservation Commission will be held at the City Hall Training Room at 109 Third Avenue South, on Thursday, October 9, 2014, at 7:30 A.M. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3277 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The Civil War Sign Audit commission subcommittee will convene at the same location (City Hall Training Room) upon adjournment of the regular meeting.
- Minutes:September 11, 2014
- Discussion of Carter Hill Battlefield Park Master Plan Proposal
- Discussion of Franklin 150th Events
- Discussion of Bylaws
- Discussion of Federal Line Markers Proposal
- Discussion of Historic Cemeteries Preservation Plan
- Announcements & Other Business