COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
Beer Board - DIFFERENT TIME
- Date: 04/13/2010 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 13th day April at 4:00 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of March 9, 2010.
2. Consider application of Guru Nanek, Inc. d/b/a Taste of India, 101 International Drive, Ste 106,
Ashok Kumar, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Losers II LLC d/b/a Losers II, 1000 Meridian Blvd, #100, Charles P. Johnson, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Sopapillas LLC d/b/a Sopapillas “A Taste of New Mexico”, 109 Davenport
Blvd, # 600, Steve Dale, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Swanky’s Taco Shop d/b/a Swanky’s Taco Shop Cinco de Mayo, 1175
Meridian Blvd, #106 (Parking Lot), Clay Maddox, Managing Agent, for special event permit, on
6. Consider application of LIP II d/b/a Mellow Mushroom Spring Bash, 317 Main Street, # 100, (Parking Lot and Old Court House Area) Mark Clark, Managing Agent, for special event permit, on premises.
7. Consider application of Gourmandise, LLC d/b/a Criallo’s Restaurant & Bar, 1935 Mallory Lane,
Suite #200, Steven Diaz, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Consider application of Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant LLC d/b/a Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant, 1116 Murfreesboro Rd, #316, Javier Garcia, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Sal’s Family Pizza LLC d/b/a Sal’s Family Pizza, 595 Hillsboro Rd, #311,
Ronald Servidio, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
10. Consider application of Miles Auto Spa LLC d/b/a Miles Auto Spa, 100 Market Exchange Court,
Miles Johnson, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
11. Consider application of Franklin Noon Rotary Club d/b/a Rodeo Round-up Party, 230 Franklin Road, (The Factory, Jamison Hall), Anne Rainey, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises.
12. Notice of violation and order to show cause, Orchid of Siam Thai Restaurant, 595 Hillsboro Rd, #323, Vipawan Ruaengtorsak, Owner, failure to pay annual beer privilege tax.
13. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.