COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 09/10/2013 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
PUBLIC NOTICE To view minutes of this meeting, click here
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 10th day of September at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of August 13th, 2013.
2. Consider Application of Bubba Gandy Seafood Market & Steamery, LLC, 430 Cool Springs Boulevard, Suite 120, Charles Gandy, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
3. Consider Application of WS Pizza, LLC d/b/a Wall Street Pizzeria, 1109 Davenport Boulevard, Suite 400, Joe M. Cottrell, Jr., Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
4. Consider Application of MHF Cool Springs Operating IV, LLC d/b/a Aloft Cool Springs Nashville,
7109 South Springs Drive, Kathleen Ciammetti, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
5. Consider Application of Westhaven Foundation d/b/a Franklin 4 The Cure, 401 Cheltenham Avenue,
Amy Law, Managing Agent for Special Event Permit, On Premises Consumption. Event Date & Hours: September 14, 2013, 6:00 PM until 11:00 PM.
6. Consider Application of Well Planned Events d/b/a Boyle Fall Fest, 2000 Meridian Boulevard, Elaine Wells, Managing Agent, for Special Event Permit, On Premises Consumption. Event Date & Hours: October 24, 2013, 4:30 PM until 6:30 PM.
7. Other Business.