COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 08/13/2013 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
1. Approve minutes of June 11th, 2013.
2. Consider application of Sister Cities of Franklin & Williamson County TN, Inc. d/b/a Celebration of
Nations, 4th Avenue South between Main Street and entrance to 4th Avenue parking garage, including alleyway next to garage, Sharon Bottorff, Managing Agent, for Special Event Beer Permit,
On Premises Consumption, Event Date & Hours: October 12, 2013, 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
3. Consider application of Bubba Gandy Seafood Market & Steamery, LLC, 430 Cool Springs Blvd, Suite 120, Charles Gandy, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
4. Consider application of Shiki Japanese Restaurant, Inc., 1008 Columbia Avenue, Sai Chen, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
5. Consider application of the Heritage Foundation of Franklin/Williamson County d/b/a the Heritage Ball, Carnton Lane, Eastern Flank Battlefield, for Special Event Beer Permit, On Premises Consumption, Event Date & Hours: September 21, 2013, 6:00 PM until 12:00 AM.
6. Consider application of Big Brothers/Big Sisters Middle TN d/b/a Franklin Wine Festival, 230 Franklin Road (The Factory), for Special Event Beer Permit, On Premises Consumption, Event Date & Hours: October 11, 2013, 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
7. Consider application of Scott Ducaj d/b/aFranklin Jazz Festival, 230 Franklin Road (The Factory), Scott Ducaj, Managing Agent, for Special Event Beer Permit, On Premises Consumption, Event Date & Hours: August 31, 2013 & September 1, 2013, 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM.
8. Consider application of Snooty Giggles Dog Rescue d/b/aSnooty Giggles Dog Rescue Dog Prom, 1973 New Hwy 96 W (Animalia), Shawn Aswad, Managing Agent, for Special Event Beer Permit, On Premises Consumption, Event Date & Hours: September 20, 2013, 6:30 PM until 11:00 PM.
9. Other Business.