- Date: 09/09/2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 9th day of September at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of August 12th, 2014.
2. Consider application of Tri-Star Energy LLC d/b/a Twicedaily #6621, 501 Cool Springs Blvd,
William Clinton Kimbro, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Jim ‘N Nicks Nashville, II LLC d/b/a Jim ‘N Nicks Bar B Q Cool Springs,
3068 Mallory Lane, Christopher McCracken, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Discussion of Special Event Beer Permits.
5. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.