COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 08/12/2014 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 12th day of August, 2014 at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of July 8th, 2014.
2. Consider Application of Zoe’s Restaurants Nashville LLC d/b/a Zoe’s Kitchen, 3058 Mallory Lane, Suite 160, William Freeston, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
3. Consider Application of TGI Friday’s Inc. d/b/a TGI Friday’s #310, 520 Cool Springs Boulevard, Albert Boldin, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
4. Consider Application of Gothom Food Services Inc., d/b/a Papa Boudreaux’s Cajun Café and Catering Company, 328 Main Street, Bradley Bader, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
5. Consider Application of Red Lobster Restaurants, LLC d/b/a Red Lobster #0620, 1718 Galleria Boulevard, Cory Jackson, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
6. Consider Application of DHC Food & Beverage Corporation d/b/a Cool Springs Conference Center, 7020 Carothers Parkway, Michael Sanders, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
7. Consider Application of DHC Food & Beverage Corporation d/b/a Marriott Franklin Cool Springs, 700 Cool Springs Boulevard, Michael Sanders, Managing Agent, for On Premises Consumption.
8. Consider Application of Franklin Tomorrow Inc. d/b/a Franklin Tomorrow Chili Cookoff at Pumpkinfest, Third Avenue North from Square to Bridge; McCreary’s, 414 Main Street, Gray’s On Main, 332 Main Street, Mindy Tate, Managing Agent, for On Premises, Special Event Beer Permit, Event Date & Hours: October 25, 2014, 10:00 AM until 6:00 PM.
9. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITIES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.