COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 04/09/2013 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 9th day April at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
To view minutes of this meeting, click here
1. Approve minutes of March 12, 2013.
2. Consider application of SomeWhere Cool Springs LLC d/b/a SomeWhere Cool, 1109 Davenport
Blvd, Suite 400, John Hoskins, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Friends of Franklin Parks d/b/a Raise The Roofs, 239 Franklin Road,
Mindy Tate, Managing Agent, for special Event, on premises consumption, Event Date &Hours:
June 15, 2013, 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM.
4. Consider application of Franklin Tomorrow Inc. d/b/a Franklin Tomorrow Shrimp Boil, Berry
Farms, Lewisburg Pike, Mindy Tate, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption,
Event Date & Hours: July 13, 2013, 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.
5. Consider application of AKFA Inc. d/b/a Sal’s Family Pizza, 595 Hillsboro Road, #311,
Bokhodir Akhundjanov, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Joshua 2010, Inc. d/b/a Pueblo Real, 1340 West Main Street, Jesus Perez,
Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Delek US-Mapco Express Inc. d/b/a Delta Express #1045, 819 Columbia
Avenue, Tony Miller, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
8. Consider application of Delek US-Mapco Express Inc. d/b/a Delta Express #3033, 501 Liberty Pike,
Tony Miller, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Uncle Bud’s of Cool Springs LLC d/b/a Uncle Bud’s Catfish Shack,
401-B Cool Springs Blvd #220, Craig Dever, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
10. Consider application of Franklin Noon Rotary Inc. d/b/a Franklin Noon Rotary, 230 Franklin
Road, (The Factory), J. Lawrence Sullivan, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises
Consumption, Event Date & Hours: May 3, 2013, 5:00 PM until 11:00 PM.
11. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.