COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
BOMA Work Session
- Date: 04/13/2010 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
01. Call to Order
For minutes of this meeting, please click HERE
02. Citizen Comments
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
03. Presentation And Discussion On The Major Thoroughfare Plan 2010 Update Proposed Projects Lists. David Parker, City Engineer/CIP Executive
click here for map attachments click here for spreadsheet attachments
04.* Consideration of Pension Plan Amendments.
Russ Truell, ACA Finance and Administration
05.* Consideration Of Purchase Of Three (3) Demonstrator-Model Mini-Packer Trucks For The Solid Waste Blue Bag Program, Said Trucks To Be Financed By Means Of Existing Bank Master Lease Agreement. click here for amendment
Becky Caldwell, Solid Waste Director
06.* Consideration Of New Liquor License Retailer’s Certificate For WestSide Wine & Spirits (Mr. Wesley Alexander), 188 Front Street, Suite 106, Franklin, Tennessee 37067. (01/12/09 WS)
Lanaii Y. Benne, Assistant City Recorder
07. Consideration Of Resolution 2010-23, A Resolution approving the 2010-2014 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program Five (5) Year Strategic Consolidated Plan, 2010-11 Annual Action Plan, and authorizing a request for Housing and Urban Development CDBG Program Funding.
Housing Development Coordinator
08. Consideration Of Contract Number 2010-0034 between Community Housing Partnership of Williamson County (CHP) and the City of Franklin for administering the City’s 2009-10 Community Development Block Grant Emergency Home Rehabilitation program in accordance with the Department of Housing and Urban Development approved consolidated Plan in an amount not to exceed $97,000 (construction and administration fees are paid with CDBG funds).
Housing Development Coordinator
09. Consideration Of Bid Award For Fencing At Fieldstone Park Ball Fields.
Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
10. Review and Discussion of Small Projects List
David Parker, City Engineer/CIP Executive
click here for Parks Dept Info click here for Street Department Info
Eric S. Stuckey
To request accommodations due to disabilities, please contact the Human Resources Risk Manager at (615) 791-3277.