COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
BOMA Work Session
- Date: 02/23/2010 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
01. Call to Order
02. Citizen Comments
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
03* Consideration Of Event Permit Application From My Father’s House For The Cinco De Mayo Event In Pinkerton Park On May 1, 2010. Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
04. Consideration of Event Permit Application From Franklin First United Methodist Church for Franklin’s Fiddlin’ Fish 5K on May 15, 2010. Jackie Moore, Police Chief
05. Consideration Of Event Permit Application From Mellow Mushroom for Downtown Franklin On May 8th (Quadrant of Square). Jackie Moore, Police Chief
06. Consideration Of Event Permit Application From Heritage Foundation For Heritage Ball On October 2, 2010. (EFBP) Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
07. Presentation Of Establishing A Franklin Parks Foundation
Anna Shuford & Deanna Scheffel, Parks Department
08.* Discussion Of SPUI Vs. Diamond Interchange (Continued Discussion And Additional Subject Material Information; Continued From 2/09/10 Worksession)
David Parker, City Engineer/CIP Executive
09.* Consideration of Ordinance 2010-14, An Ordinance To Amend Title 5, Section 8 Relative To Disposal Of Surplus Real Property For Use In The Affordable And Workforce Housing Program
Shauna Billingsley, Interim City Attorney
10. Review and Discussion ofPolicy for Sewer Connection.
Alderman Michael Skinner
11. Status Update on Ordinance 2009-55, Offenses Against The Peace And Quiet.
Eric Stuckey, City Administrator
12. Small Projects Prioritization Follow-Up.
David Parker, City Engineer/CIP
13. Consideration Of Month To Month Lease Agreement with Battle Ground Brewery, LLC For Office And Parking Space At Old Old Jail, 118 Bridge Street
Vernon Gerth, ACA
Community and Economic Development
14. Other Business
Eric S. Stuckey
To request accommodations due to disabilities, please contact the Human Resources Risk Manager at (615) 791-3277.