The Planning Commission is an administrative body comprised of nine members, appointed by the Mayor, that makes recommendations to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA) in regard to changes in the zoning ordinance or zoning map, annexations, or other planning-related decisions. This body also adopts and maintains the land use plan and subdivision regulations, reviews the subdivision of land, and reviews site plans.
The Planning Commission meets in regular session on the Fourth Thursday of each month (except November and December, when the meeting is on the 3rd Thursday) at 7:00 PM in the City Hall Boardroom.
|Mike Hathaway -Chair
|Roger Lindsey -Vice Chair
Jennifer C. Szilagyi
For Agendas and Minutes, visit Meeting Agendas and Minutes
BOMA & FMPC Workshop
- Date: 06/28/2012 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM
- Location: City Training Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN AND
FRANKLIN MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION
JOINT CONCEPTUAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, June 28, 2012, 6:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that a joint non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, June 28, 2012, at 6:00 pm in the City Hall Training Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments.
1. (6:00 pm – 6:05 pm) Call to order and announcements.
2. (6:05 pm – 6:25 pm) Review and Discuss a proposed revision to the Development Plan for Simmons Ridge PUD Subdivision, located at 4408 South Carothers Road.
3. (6:25 pm – 6:45 pm) Review and Discuss Ordinance 2012-35 (An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 3, Section 3.4.5 of the Franklin Zoning Ordinance Regulating the Use of Nonresidential Structures within the Floodway Fringe Overlay District) and Resolution 2012-35 (A Resolution Authorizing the Mayor to Sign and Submit a Community Application for the American Planning Association Community Planning Assistance Program for the 5th Avenue North Area).
4. (6:45 pm) Adjourn.