The Planning Commission is an administrative body comprised of nine members, appointed by the Mayor, that makes recommendations to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA) in regard to changes in the zoning ordinance or zoning map, annexations, or other planning-related decisions. This body also adopts and maintains the land use plan and subdivision regulations, reviews the subdivision of land, and reviews site plans.
The Planning Commission meets in regular session on the Fourth Thursday of each month (except November and December, when the meeting is on the 3rd Thursday) at 7:00 PM in the City Hall Boardroom.
|Mike Hathaway -Chair
|Roger Lindsey -Vice Chair
Jennifer C. Szilagyi
For Agendas and Minutes, visit Meeting Agendas and Minutes
BOMA & FMPC Workshop
- Date: 08/23/2012 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: City Training Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN AND
FRANKLIN MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION
JOINT CONCEPTUAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, August 23, 2012, 5:30 pm
Notice is hereby given that a joint non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, August 23, 2012, at 5:30 pm in the City Hall Training Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments.
1. (5:30 pm – 5:40 pm) Call to order and announcements.
2. (5:40 pm – 6:00 pm) Review and Discuss a Potential Rezoning and Development Plan Application for the Commons at Gateway Village PUD Subdivision consisting of 42 units on 17.40 acres, located at 567 Franklin Road.
3. (6:00 pm – 6:30 pm) Discussion of FMPC Bylaws Amendment Regarding the Use of Electronic Materials at Franklin Municipal Planning Commission Meetings.
4. (6:30 pm) Adjourn.