The Planning Commission is an administrative body comprised of nine members, appointed by the Mayor, that makes recommendations to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA) in regard to changes in the zoning ordinance or zoning map, annexations, or other planning-related decisions. This body also adopts and maintains the land use plan and subdivision regulations, reviews the subdivision of land, and reviews site plans.
The Planning Commission meets in regular session on the Fourth Thursday of each month (except November and December, when the meeting is on the 3rd Thursday) at 7:00 PM in the City Hall Boardroom.
|Mike Hathaway -Chair
|Roger Lindsey -Vice Chair
Jennifer C. Szilagyi
NEW - THE CITY IS NOW USING AN AGENDA SOFTWARE TO POST AND VIEW AGENDAS. PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS:
BOMA & FMPC Workshop
- Date: 10/25/2012 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: City Training Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
BOARD OF MAYOR AND ALDERMEN AND
FRANKLIN MUNICIPAL PLANNING COMMISSION
JOINT CONCEPTUAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, October 25, 2012, 5:00 pm
Notice is hereby given that a joint non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 5:00 pm in the City Hall Training Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments.
1. (5:00 pm – 5:10 pm) Call to order and announcements.
2. (5:10 pm – 5:30 pm) Review and Discuss a Potential Development Plan Application for the North Echo Estates PUD Subdivision consisting of 42 units on +/-86.79 acres, located at 1230 Scramblers Knob.
3. (5:30 pm – 5:50 pm) Review and Discuss a Potential Development Plan Application for the Edgmon Property PUD Subdivision consisting of 88 units on +/- 44 acres, located at 1093 Lewisburg Pike.
4. (5:50 pm – 6:30 pm) Follow-up on Franklin Municipal Planning Commission goals from the Goal Setting Session.
5. (6:30 pm) Adjourn.