The Planning Commission is an administrative body comprised of nine members, appointed by the Mayor, that makes recommendations to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA) in regard to changes in the zoning ordinance or zoning map, annexations, or other planning-related decisions. This body also adopts and maintains the land use plan and subdivision regulations, reviews the subdivision of land, and reviews site plans.
The Planning Commission meets in regular session on the Fourth Thursday of each month (except November and December, when the meeting is on the 3rd Thursday) at 7:00 PM in the City Hall Boardroom.
|Mike Hathaway -Chair
|Roger Lindsey -Vice Chair
Jennifer C. Szilagyi
NEW - THE CITY IS NOW USING AN AGENDA SOFTWARE TO POST AND VIEW AGENDAS. PLEASE GO TO THE LINK BELOW TO ACCESS:
BOMA & FMPC Workshop
- Date: 04/26/2012 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: City Training Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Board of Mayor and Aldermen and
franklin municipal planning commission
JOINT CONCEPTUAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, April 26, 2012, 5:00 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that a joint non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, April 26, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. in the City Hall Training Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments.
1. (5:00 – 5:05pm) Call to order and announcements.
2. (5:05pm – 5:20pm) Review and discuss a potential rezoning/Development Plan application for the Circle at Resource Centre Apartments PUD, located east of Carothers Parkway, south of Innovation Drive, and north of East McEwen Drive on ±4.20 acres.
3. (5:20pm – 5:35pm) Review and discuss a potential rezoning/Development Plan application for the Franklin Park PUD, located northwest of the intersection of Carothers Parkway and McEwen Drive on ±15 acres .
4. (5:35pm – 6:30 pm) Floodway (FWO) and Floodway Fringe Overlay (FFO) Update and Discussion of Options.
5. (6:30pm) Adjourn.