COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
BOMA & FMPC Workshop
- Date: 04/26/2012 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: City Training Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Board of Mayor and Aldermen and
franklin municipal planning commission
JOINT CONCEPTUAL WORKSHOP
Thursday, April 26, 2012, 5:00 p.m.
Notice is hereby given that a joint non-voting workshop of the Board of Mayor and Aldermen and the Franklin Municipal Planning Commission will be held on Thursday, April 26, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. in the City Hall Training Room. Additional information can be found at www.franklintn.gov/planning. For accommodations due to disabilities, contact the Human Resources Department at 791-3216, at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
The typical process for discussing an item in this workshop setting is as follows:
1. Applicant presentation, and
2. BOMA and FMPC comments.
1. (5:00 – 5:05pm) Call to order and announcements.
2. (5:05pm – 5:20pm) Review and discuss a potential rezoning/Development Plan application for the Circle at Resource Centre Apartments PUD, located east of Carothers Parkway, south of Innovation Drive, and north of East McEwen Drive on ±4.20 acres.
3. (5:20pm – 5:35pm) Review and discuss a potential rezoning/Development Plan application for the Franklin Park PUD, located northwest of the intersection of Carothers Parkway and McEwen Drive on ±15 acres .
4. (5:35pm – 6:30 pm) Floodway (FWO) and Floodway Fringe Overlay (FFO) Update and Discussion of Options.
5. (6:30pm) Adjourn.