COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 02/23/2012 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Location: City Hall (Board Room)
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Alderman Clyde Barnhill, Chairman Mayor Ken Moore
Citizen Ed Cagle Citizen Marcia Williams
Employee David Edge Employee Mark Paris
Human Resources Director, Shirley Harmon
To view the minutes from this meeting, click here
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes of November 14, 2011
3. Presentation 1 – Small Cap Stocks – Kayne Anderson @ 1:30 pm Central Time
4. Presentation 2 – Small Cap Stocks – PNC @ 2:15 pm Central Time
5. Presentation 3 – Small Cap Stocks – SouthernSun @ 3:00 pm Central Time
6. Consideration of Small Cap Manager selection – Barry Bryant
7. Quarterly Investment Update – Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
8. Actuarial Report – David Kays, Acuff & Associates
9. Other Business of the Committee
Eric S. Stuckey
Meetings Of The Board Of Mayor And Aldermen Are Open And Public Sessions In Accordance With Law. All Interested Persons Are Urged To Attend. To Request Accommodations Due To Disabilities, Please Contact The Human Resources Risk Manager At (615) 791-3277.