COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 05/16/2011 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: City Hall (Board Room)
109 Third Avenue South
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
CITY OF FRANKLIN
EMPLOYEE PENSION & TRUST INVESTMENT COMMITTEE
Monday, May 16, 2011
109 THIRD AVENUE SOUTH
Alderman Clyde Barnhill
Alderman Ken Moore
Citizen Ed Cagle
Citizen Marcia Williams
Employee David Edge
Employee Mark Paris
Human Resources Director, Shirley Harmon
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes of February 28, 2011
3. Report on Large Cap Manager Search - Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
4. Presentation from Manager 1 – Polen Capital, Stan Moss
5. Presentation from Manager 2 – Atlanta Capital, James S. Skesavage
6. Presentation from Manager 3 – Logan Capital, Deborah George
7. Quarterly Investment Update – Barry Bryant, Dahab Associates
8. Trustee Report – Elizabeth Browne, SunTrust
9. Actuarial Report – David Kays, Acuff & Associates
10. Human Resources Report – Shirley Harmon
11. Cost of Living Adjustment for Retirees – Shirley Harmon, Russ Truell
12. Report on RFP Plan for Pension Services – Russ Truell
13. Other Business of the Committee
Anyone requesting accommodations should contact Shirley Harmon, ADA Coordinator, at 791-3216 prior to the meeting.