COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
BOMA Work Session
- Date: 02/28/2012 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
01. Call to Order
To view approved minutes of this meeting, click here
02. Citizen Comments
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
03. Consideration Of Event Permit Application From Heritage Foundation For The Heritage Ball To Be Held At Eastern Flank Battlefield Park on September 22, 2012.
Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
04. Consideration Of Resolution 2012-14, A Resolution Allowing The City To Submit A TDOT Safe Routes To School Grant Application For The Fieldstone Tunnel Improvements And School Sponsored, Volunteer Based Walking/Biking Programs.
Andrew Orr, Sustainability/Grant Coordinator
Kevin Lindsey, Parks Facilities Superintendent
05. Consideration Of Resolution 2012-15, A Resolution Adopting The Values And Guiding Principles Of Public Procurement.
Brian Wilcox, Purchasing Manager
06. Consideration of Proposed Ordinance 2012-11, To Be Entitled: “An Ordinance To Amend Chapter 4, Section 4.2.2, Section 4.2.4, And Chapter 2, Section 2.4.3 Of The City Of Franklin Zoning Ordinance Regulating Temporary Uses And Structures.”
Ald. Ann Petersen, FMPC Representative
07. Review Of Existing Cooperation Agreement With Franklin Housing Authority And Status Of Pending Agreement For The 49 Unit Reddick Property Senior Housing Development.
ACA Community and Economic Development
08. Consideration of Inter-local Agreement with Bi-County Solid Waste Management.
Eric Stuckey, City Administrator To view the supporting memo, CLICK HERE
Becky Caldwell, Solid Waste Director To view the Cost Comparison Chart, CLICK HERE
To view the Draft Agreement, CLICK HERE
09. Discussion Regarding CIP Projects:
• Carothers Phasing
• McEwen Connector
Eric Stuckey, City Administrator
Paul Holzen, Interim Engineering Director
10. Presentation of Integrated Water Resource Plan
Eric Stuckey, City Administrator
Mark Hilty, Water Management Director
Eric S. Stuckey
To Request Accommodations Due To Disabilities, Please Contact Human Resources At (615) 791-3277.