COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
BOMA Work Session
- Date: 06/28/2011 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- Location: Board Room
City Hall (109 Third Avenue South)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
For a copy of this meeting's minutes, click here
01. Call to Order
02. Citizen Comments
WORKSESSION DISCUSSION ITEMS
03. Presentation of Franklin Tomorrow Decade Report
Mindy Tate, Franklin Tomorrow
04. Presentation Regarding Franklin Census Data
Planning & Sustainability Director
05.* Consideration of Authorization To The City Administrator To Enter Into An Interlocal Agreement Between The City Of Brentwood And The City Of Franklin For The Purchase, Installation, And Maintenance Of A Weather Warning Siren, Contract #2011-0015.
Rocky Garzarek, Fire Chief
06.* Consideration Of Ordinance 2011-16, An Ordinance To Amend Title 10 Of The Franklin Municipal Code To Clarify Applicability Of Chapter 1 And To Adopt By Reference The Rules And Regulations Pertaining To Regulation Of Dogs And Cats In Williamson County, Tennessee As Adopted By The County Commission Of Williamson County. (Continued From 06/14/11 Ws)
Becky Caldwell, Solid Waste Director
07. Consideration Of Request for 3-1-1 Telephone Service.
Fred Banner, MIT Director
08. Consideration of the Construction Contract Award to BVC and Company, Inc. for the Harpeth River Greenway Project (COF Contract 2011-0043) in the Amount of $202,768.00.
Eric Gardner, Director of Engineering
09. Consideration Of The Tennessee Historical Commission Grant For The Design Restoration Assistance Of The Main Barn At The Park At Harlinsdale Farm Project In The Sum Of $25,000.00 From The National Park Service. (06/14/11 WS) Lisa Clayton, Parks Director
Planning & Sustainability Director
10. Consideration Of Ordinance 2009-55, An Ordinance To Amend The City Of Franklin Municipal Code, Title 11, Chapter 4 Offenses Against The Peace And Quiet.
Shauna Billingsley, City Attorney
11. Consideration Of Contract #2011-0088 Between The City Of Franklin, Tennessee And Gap Community Development Resources, Inc. For Administering The Fair Housing And Home Ownership Counseling For The Current Program Year.
ACA Community And Economic Development
Kathleen Sauseda, Interim Housing Development Coordinator
Eric S. Stuckey
To Request Accommodations Due To Disabilities, Please Contact The Human Resources Risk Manager At (615) 791-3277.