COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
Budget & Finance Committee
- Date: 03/15/2012 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 Third Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Ann Petersen, Chairman
01. Call To Order To view approved minutes of this meeting, click here
02. Approval Of February 16, 2012 Committee Minutes
03.Consideration of SouthernSun as Manager of Small/Mid-cap Equities (Pension Plan)
04. Update on Appropriations to Non Profit and Governmental organizations
05. Budget Presentation - Planning & Community Development
- Building & Neighborhood Services
06. Budget Presentation – Engineering/Traffic Operations Center/Stormwater Fund
07. Budget Presentation – Street Maintenance/ Traffic / Fleet / Street Aid Fund / Stormwater
08. Consideration of Ordinance to Revise Title 18 to Clarify Service Pricing
09. Update on Wastewater Assessment District Connections
10. Monthly Reports (Information Only)
a) Sales Tax Report-January 2012
b)Property Tax Report – Month Of February
c) Construction Activities Report-Month Of January
d) Transit System Report-Month Of February
e) Conference Center Report-Month Of February
f) Fuel Hedging Report- February 2012
g) Revenue forecast for FY2013 revised 3.9.12
11. Discussion Regarding April Budget Meeting Schedule
Eric S. Stuckey
To request accommodations due to disabilities, please contact the Human Resources Risk Manager at (615) 791-3277.