COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 09/13/2011 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 13th day September at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of August 9th, 2011.
2. Consider application of Tazikis Nashville LLC d/b/a Tazikis Mediterranean Café, 4091 Mallory
Lane, Suite 130, Dale Wasem, Managing, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Jam Restaurants LLC d/b/a Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, 1550 West McEwen
Drive, Suite 0010, Marc Hanmer, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of The Westhaven Foundation Inc. d/b/a Franklin 4 the Cure, 401 Cheltenham
Avenue (Residents’ Club) Mark McCutcheon, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises.
Event Date & Hours: September 17, 2011, 7:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
5. Consider application of You Have the Power Inc., 230 Franklin Rd (The Factory), Sandy McCaffrey,
Managing Agent, for special event, on premises. Event Date & Hours: October 27, 2011,
6:00 PM until 10:00 PM.
6. Consider application of Tri Star Energy LLC d/b/a Twicedaily #8849, 229 South Royal Oaks Blvd,
Traci Blount, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Brentwood Cool Springs Chamber of Commerce d/b/a Williamson County
Young Professionals Mixer, 1430 Murfreesboro Road, Jeremiah Pyron, Managing Agent, for special
event, on premises, Event Date & Hours: November 10, 2011, 5:00 PM until 7:00 PM.
8. Consider application of Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a Franklin’s
Battle of the BBQ, Main Street-400 Block, 4th Ave N, 3rd Ave N, 4th Ave S (see attachment in beer
Packet), Nancy Williams Managing Agent, for special event, on premises, Event Date & Hours:
October 28, 2011, 6:00 PM until 10:00 PM, October 29, 2011, 10:00 AM until 9:00 PM.
9. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.