COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to email@example.com.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 06/14/2011 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
1. Approve minutes of May 10th, 2011.
2. Consider application of Mellow Mushroom Spring Event, 317 Main Street, Parking Area,
Daryl Stone, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises.
3. Consider application of Fieldstone Farms Homeowners’ Association, Inc., 1530 Lexington
Parkway, Patte Grant, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Boys & Girls Club of Franklin/Williamson County d/b/a Wine Down
Main Street, Denise Carothers, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises.
5. Consider application of Xiao Yi Food Inc. d/b/a Canton Chinese Restaurant, 2000 Mallory
Lane, Suite 320, Giuo Xiao Huang, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Natasha Smith d/b/a McCreary’s Irish Pub 414 Main Street,
Natasha Smith, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises.
7. Consider application of Murphy Food Stores LLC d/b/a Food Saver, 1022 Columbia Avenue,
Todd Murphy, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
8. Consider application of Williamson County-Franklin Chamber of Commerce d/b/a Williamson
County Chamber Mixer, Nancy Conway, Managing Agent, special event, on premises.
9. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.