COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 04/12/2011 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the12th day April at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of March 8, 2011.
2. Consider application of Mark George d/b/a West Main Street Market, 1182 West Main Street,
Mark George, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Cajun Invasion of Franklin, LLC d/b/a Cajun Invasion, 1109 Davenport
Blvd, Suite 400 Michael A. Shelly, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Blazin Wings Inc. d/b/a Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar, 302 Spring Creek
Drive, Bob Cassidy, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Whole Foods Market Group Inc. d/b/a Whole Foods Market Franklin,
1566 West McEwen Drive, Heather Masullo, Managing Agent, for on & off premises consumption.
6. Consider application of Papa Boudreaux’s Cajun Café & Catering LLC d/b/a Papa Boudreaux’s
Cajun Café & Catering, 328 Main Street, Nicole Ostuni, Managing Agent, for on premises
7. Consider application of MTN2 d/b/a Newk’s Express Café, 535 Cool Springs Blvd, #120, Phillip
O’Reilly, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Consider application of Juan Pablo Covarrubias Ramierz d/b/a Little Mexico, 595 Hillsboro Rd,
Suite 323, Juan Pablo Covarrubias Ramierz, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
9. Consider application of Franklin Noon Rotary d/b/a Franklin Noon Rotary Roundup Party, 230
Franklin Road, (Jaimson Hall in the Factory), Anne Rainey, Managing Agent, for special event, on
10. Consider application of Cocina Caliente Inc. d/b/a Sol Restaurant Cinco de Mayo, Main Street from
4th and 5th Avenue, Jason McConnell, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
11. Consider application of BNA Hospitality d/b/a Swanky’s Taco Shop Cinco de Mayo, 1175 Meridian
Blvd, Parking Lot, Clay Maddox, Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption.
12. Consider application of Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a Franklin
Theatre Grand Opening, 4th & Main to Square, also in Gray’s Drug Store, Sara Preston,
Managing Agent, for special event, on premises consumption
13. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.