- Date: 03/08/2011 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
VIEW minutes from this meeting.
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 8th day March at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of February 8, 2011.
2. Consider application of Cajun Invasion of Franklin, LLC d/b/a Cajun Invasion, 1109 Davenport
Blvd, Suite 400 Michael A. Shelly, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of Kim Anders d/b/a Peking Palace & Sushi Bar, 1709 Galleria Blvd,
Kim Anders, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Wisa Tiamtaisong d/b/a Thai Spice Restaurant, 1031 Riverside Drive, #B,
Wisa Tiamtaisong, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.