COVID-19 MEETING INSTRUCTIONS:
Capital Investment Committee 3/26 4pm and Planning Commission 3/26 7pm
The public may participate by:
Watch the live stream through the City of Franklin Facebook and YouTube accounts.
Watch the meeting on FranklinTV or the City of Franklin website.
Limited viewing will also be available in the lobby of City Hall to watch the live video. The public may be allowed to enter the Board Room one at a time during the public comment periods of the meeting.
Call 1-312-626-6799 to listen to the meeting via Zoom. Meeting ID 430 399 1941.
To provide public comment on an agenda item during the meeting:
Share your official comment with the agenda item number specified in the comment section of the Facebook or YouTube live videos.
Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If participating via Zoom, those who call in will be unmuted when comment is requested during a public comment portion of the meeting. This will be when you provide public comment for the record.
City YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CityOfFranklin
City Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/CityOfFranklin
If you have any questions prior to the meeting, please contact the Planning Department at 615-791-3212.
To access minutes and agendas for meetings held prior to September 24, 2014, contact the Administration Department at 615-791-3217.
- Date: 02/08/2011 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- Location: Board Room
109 3rd Avenue South (City Hall)
Franklin, Tennessee 37064
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 8th day February at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of January 11, 2011.
2. Consider application of Williamson County Chamber of Commerce d/b/a Williamson County Chamber
Mixer, 1430 Murfreesboro Road (Darrell Waltrip Honda), Nancy Conway, Managing Agent, for special
event beer permit, on premises.
3. Consider application of Murphy Food Stores, LLC d/b/a H.G. Hill Food Store, 1022 Columbia Avenue,
Todd Murphy, Managing Agent, for off premises consumption.
4. Consider application of Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a Franklin Main
Street Brewfest, 25 shops down Main Street, Nancy Williams, Managing Agent, for special event beer
permit, on premises.
5. Consider application of Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a Franklin Main
Street Festival, Main Street, Nancy Williams, Managing Agent, for special event beer permit, on
6. Consider application of Heritage Foundation of Franklin & Williamson County d/b/a The Franklin
Theatre, 417-419 Main Street, Joseph Logsdon, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
7. Consider application of Cajun Invasion of Franklin, LLC d/b/a Cajun Invasion, 1109 Davenport
Blvd., Michael A. Shelly, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
8. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.